Monday, December 16

Scrappin' 4 Fun Sketch Challenge

Some time this year I was a guest designer for SCRAPPIN' 4 FUN and they asked me a couple of months ago if I'd like to participate in a sketch challenge. All the guest Designers were asked to play along. I gladly agreed!!! Take a look HERE at all the beautiful creations by the very talented designers!!

The sketch is...

and I decided to create a layout (scrapbook page).

My Guys


Thanks for taking a peek!!! And be sure to check out the Scrappin' 4 Fun blog to see the other creations and vote for your favorite.

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021