Sunday, September 1

Falling for Autumn!

The first challenge is posted on my SCRAPBOOKING ABCs with DEA!! It's A is for Autumn and/or Apples. I chose to go with Autumn. Check it out and play along. Challenge yourself to get some layouts done with me!!!

Fun in the Fall


Sharing my project with:
~The Library Challenge-choose your own book
Image result for fall books for children
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafty Friends-add embellishments (brads, Thickers letters, leaves)
~Cute Card Thursday-anything but a card
~As You Like It-favorite way to add text- On layouts I love to use my huge collection of letters (Thickers and a mixture of others)
~Mod Squad-Fall
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-pattern paper on project

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super scrapbook page. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lisa J said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lori m said...

Beautiful layout page, your Lexi is just adorable, hugs, Lori m

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely layout!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous scrapbook page! I'm so glad you started the challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Marina said...

Lovely layout. Your beautiful autumn leaves reflect the book cover perfectly.Thanks for joining The Library

Joyce Erb said...

Sweet layout. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
NOTE: please include a link to Modsquad when submitting

Deanne Saunders said...

Joyce, I have a link there. I always link all of my challenges to the proper blog link.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello deanne… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely scrapbook page… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Anne said...

Thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge, your page is fab - I love Autumn too
Good luck!
Anne x

LOU said...

Beautiful scrapbook page Deanne. Love the photos.
Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #113. We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021