Tuesday, June 18

A Forever Garden-LEMON SHORTBREAD

LEMON SHORTBREAD has the new challenge posted! It's {always anything goes}. Check it out and play along! On my card I used a very pretty Summer Garden Girl.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you,
I'd walk in my garden forever.



Sharing my project with:
~Make My Monday-lots of flowers
~Dream Valley-Summer colors
~Simply Create Too-3 or more flowers
~Time Out-nature
~Aud Sentiment-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful sentiment and card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,

Silvi xoxo

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty card! Love your sweet image, which is so beautifully colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you join us again.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Caz said...

Fab creation ... Thank you for joining us at scrapping4fun, and good luck ..

Caz S4F DT xx

Jill Lipscomb said...

Very very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

Lynn said...

What an adorable card! Fabulous coloring!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

cm said...

Beautiful image and oh, how that sentiment warms my heart! Thank you for sharing this in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021