Friday, May 3

Get Well Soon


Yay! I'm on a new team, MY TIME TO CRAFT!
The challenge is {CAS}.

Don't Waste Your Sick Days, Actually Being Sick...
Get Well Soon

Sentiment by Create with TLC

Sharing my project with:
~Through the Purple Haze-got the blues
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Crafting By Designs-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafty Addicts-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Deanne this is a stunning card I love it. That sentiment is brilliant. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fab hun, love that sentiment
Welcome to the team
Hugs Shell xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021