Saturday, November 10

Fries and a Shake!

The new challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL is
The sponsor is Cute As A Button.
I've used a Cute As A Button digi on my card.

Got Fries With that Shake?



Challenges:
~Crafty Friends-2 or more patterned paper
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafting Sentiments-anything goes
~Digi Choosday-anything goes
~Crafting By Designs-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

kReN said...

Darn cute, my friend! Thanks for sharing your creativity at the PIP Challenge this week! Kudos from kReN. Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Donna Walls said...

Fun card and too cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

Jane Savage said...

Lovely image! Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Mimi's Craftroom said...

Love it! Great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug. Hope to see you again.

Cards By Leona said...

What a cool design. Thank you for sharing it at the Creative moments challenge. Leona x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021