Friday, July 1

Birthday Cupcake!

Here's a digi from the new release at SASAYAKI GLITTER. It's called Happy Birthday Mia.

Birthday Cupcakes Don't Have Calories


Freebie Sentiment by Paper Garden Projects

Challenges:
~Alphabet-I for "Ink It Up"
~Seize the Birthday-birthday theme project
~Aud Sentiment-funny sentiment
~Little Miss Muffet-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Crafting By Designs-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Craft Your Passion-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card - sweet image too - Thanks for joining in at STB.

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card and super sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Michelle said...

I love your card. The sentiment is great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

OttawaMom said...

Fun card - love the added sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Melissa said...

This is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
Good Luck

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021