Tuesday, April 12

Spring Daffodils

The new challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge blog is this pic...
The sponsor is FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.

Here's my card using Daffodil and Daisy.

Dear Spring:
Thank You So Much For Finally Arriving


Sentiment by CREATE WITH TLC

Challenges:
~Tuesday Throwdown-dies (pink flourishes)
~Try It On Tuesday-photo inspiration
~Deep Ocean-Spring
~Creative Card Crew-diecut (pink flourish)
~Clear It Out-Springtime, stash-flower
~Melonheadz-girly
~Card Mania-Spring
~Sweet Stampin'-paper piecing
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

13 comments:

Barb said...

Such a pretty card--I love the ribbon!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, hanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

cats whiskers said...

THis is brilliant love the paper piecing, makes me want to have a go myself. Thanks for sharing Hun
HUgs Jacqui xxx

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE card! Love how you used the inspiration on this! Thank you for joining in on TIOT challenge this week!
hugs
Cheryl

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is beautiful. I have some daffodils springing up in my yard right now.

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Cass said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Lula said...

Great take on the theme Deanne! Thanks for your entry into the TioT challenge. Hugs!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Sweet Spring card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

scrapfantazje said...

Lovely!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)
Marzena DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! I love colours!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021