Wednesday, July 23

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

 The challenge song for the next two weeks at A SONG IN YOU HE{ART} is {When You Wish Upon a Star}.
The sponsor is Aurora Wings and I've used an adorable digi from there.

Make A Wish Upon a Star


 Challenges:
~Stamp & Create-birthday
~Wags N Whiskers-anything goes
~Scribble & Scrap-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-hand-colored image
~Inky Chicks-birthday
~Just Inspirational-3 or more layers
~Milk Coffee-birthday
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

7 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a beautiful job love it. hugs

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love that pretty image....beautifully colored too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

Fabulous design! Love the sparkle in her hair and the colors are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges. Holly H, DT

Alyx said...

This is beautiful...great use of the shaped element and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Cathy P said...

Great use of soft colors, Deanne. Love the yellow flowers. Thanks for joining our Hand Colored image challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs, Cathy*

verybellemakes said...

Great colours, love the shaped element too. Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card. So elegant. Thanks for playing with Crafty Sentiments this week. Xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021