Friday, August 16

Pretty Purse

This is my last post as a guest DT at FAIRYTALE challenge blog. It's been super fun and I thank them for asking me! The challenge for the next 2 weeks is {purse or wallet}. I decided to go with a little purse. I tried a backpack for a "back to school" project but it didn't work out like I would have liked. May try it again later.


 Challenges:
~Artistic Inspirations-diecuts/punches(used border punch)
~Make My Monday-3D
~Creative Crafts-Tic Tac Toe (gems, flowers, ivory)
~Fussy and Fancy Friday-Bingo (green, FREE, ribbon)
~Inspire Me Fridays-anything goes

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooo, that is so PRETTY!! Love how girls that is Deanne :) Great job!

MA-MI said...

You made an elegant purse! I did a school bag in one of my posts: http://rilcekinkljuncek.blogspot.com/search/label/embala%C5%BEa
Thanks for sharing your work with us at Artistic Inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Maja, DT

Bianca said...

This is really such a lovely little purse Deanne! I love the lace and the colors.
Thank you for the help at Fairytale Challenge! You was such a great guestdesigner. xx Bianca

Rossella said...

What a lovely project, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty creation - thanks for sharing this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

K8 said...

Wow, just love it! So good looking with that flower and soft color!! Thank you for join us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Fliss said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in at MMM this week.
Fliss x

Anonymous said...

So so pretty, love the design and the lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Melanie said...

A fabulous purse!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "tic tac toe” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creative Craft Challenges)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021