Wednesday, August 21

Just "Popping" in to say HI!

The challenge at LOLLIPOP LADIES is {Push Pops} with the added twist of {movement}. The sponsor is Annabelle Stamps.
Here's my card. I used the colors of the Push Pops. The moving part on my card is a bookmark. It can be removed and the recipient of the card gets an added treat of a bookmark! How cool, huh!

Just a Note to Say Hi


 Challenges:
~Totally Papercrafts-favorite colors(I LOVE pink with any color, I think!! Pink is the sweetest!)
~Cheerful Stamp Pad-anything goes
~Craft Your Passion-summer flowers
~Cutie Pie-anything goes
~Lexi's Creations-sparkle and shine
~Paper Girls-photo inspiration
~Use Your Stuff-circles galore
~Oldie But a Goodie-embossing (old supply is the button brad)
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Nice job, great idea with the bookmark. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Your Choice Challenge.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great idea for a remvable bookmark. Thanks for playing along at PTW

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and I love the bright colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
Sue xx

Basslady said...

this is awesome! i love the powerful colours!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Francesca said...

Gorgeous embossing, thanks for joining us at OBAG

Francesca x

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the bright colours. Thank you for sharing this for The Cheerful Stamp Pad 'free choice' challenge, Hazel, Cheerful stamp pad DT. x

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cute card... Thanks for sharing it with us at TPC...

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card I like the colours you have used thanks for sharing with lexis creation happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

Your colour palette is so vivid and fun. I really like the idea of a bookmark as part of the card. Such a nice daily reminder of the card giver. Thanks for joining our summer flowers challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.

Jessie L. said...

How adorable! I love the idea of the removable bookmark! Thanks for joining our summer flowers challenge this week at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week!

Dips said...

Great idea, love the book mark. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash and don't forget to join us on our new challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021