Sunday, May 28

Wonderful You, Thankful Me

This week is Early Childhood Educator Week and I've been busy this weekend making thank-you projects for them to show them how much they are appreciated!!
Here's one project I made.These are so cute and teeny! I filled them with candy treats. I made 11 of them but only showing two here.

To Wonderful You From Thankful Me




The video on how I made them can be found HERE.

Challenges:
~613 Avenue Create-treat container
~Sweet Stampin'-use old stash (I made 11 of these and used up a lot of old paper)
~Pause Dream Enjoy-anything but a card (treat container)
~Fussy and Fancy-flowers
~Time Out-'Flowers and Friends make life a garden'
~Aud Sentiment-sentiment and anything goes
~Tuesday Throwdown-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a brilliant way to use up some older paper Deanne! I love what you did for this challenge. I also LOVE the sentiment you used! Just gorgeous hun. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin' 'Use Some Old Stash' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! Love these sweet little bags.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT Janis

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a great project...Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These are just fabulous hun. The sentiment is perfect

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Crafty Purple Frog' this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful project - perfect for our challenge. I especially love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

cotnob said...

These are beautiful, fabulous gifts.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021