Tuesday, May 30

Happy Graduation Giraffe!!

Absolutely adorable set now available at IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS.
Check out the blog post HERE for details about the new set!

I also used digi paper from this set.
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p949/Giraffe_Pattern_-_Papers.html

I made a load of these cards for my preschoolers and kindergartens.
I used the pre-colored image as I really didn't want to color 30 of these!!! And Kris colors her images amazingly!!!

Never Doubt You Were Born To Do Great Things!

Challenges:
~Sunny Day Crafting-quote inspiration
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, that was so sweet for you to make cards for all your kids with such an adorable image. I'm sure the kids loved them.

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Moving ALONG WITH THE TIMES. XXXX

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Janice said...

Brilliant stamp - beautiful card ! Love it...thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

NickScrapShack said...

Great card! Love the pattern papers. Have to look them up they are wonderful. Super cute image too. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Nick DT

karalschuknecht said...

Super cute card and great papers. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I wish I'd seen this giraffe image before I finished my granddaughter's graduation card. Too cute, Deanne! Love, love, LOVE the CAS design. I want to thank you for entering our "Anything Goes/Birthday" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card.br />Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Hugs
Claudia

DT Crafting With Friends

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

Emma said...

I love the inspiring sentiment - it is so adorable. And that giraffe is SO cute! I'm sure that anyone getting this card will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

SonjaN said...

That is too cute...gotta buy me that set!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021