Wednesday, December 24

Thanks for the Music!!

 Today I posted the very last challenge for A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge blog. I've had difficulty finding DT for it and have been busy with work as well.So I made the decision to close this blog down. Now, I do have 2 others that I'm running (for now, but sadly I'm losing a lot of sponsors due to the new EU laws that come into effect in January). They are {PIN}SPIRATIONAL and IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... .

The final challenge song is by ABBA.

The sponsor is Bugaboo.

I've used a Bugaboo digi on my card.


 Challenges:
 ~A Little Bit Crafty-anything but Christmas
~Just Inspirational-for a boy
~Art By Miran-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Hiding In My Craft Room-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Addicted to Stamps-anything goes
~Crazy Challenge-anything goes
~Use Your Stuff-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

My what a whimsical image! He is colored beautifully and I love the palette! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Deanne,

Love the CAS and monochromatic color scheme. Great use of staples too! Love your blog header as well! I've never seen anyone else with it! :) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood during this busy season!

Kathi
613 Avenue Create - Owner

Michelle Looi said...

Ah, this is so cute! Cool image!
Thanks for playing at Use Your Stuff!

Joey said...

Deanne this image made me smile, super cool! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is the perfect image to go with that song! How fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Aurelia Aurora said...

simple and cool... love the colour... thank you for sharing your creation at Art by Mi Ran challenge # 21... good luck ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Christine said...

a perfect card for a man
Thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
Christine

Anonymous said...

Totally fun card! I love masculine cards and this one is really great!
Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff and don't forget about our DT call! http://useyourstuff.blogspot.ca/2014/12/its-dt-call.html
Tammy DT 

Pillan said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

RitaK said...

Nice card. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021