Wednesday, September 3

It's A Bird, It's a Plane...No it's GIRL POWER!

 The new challenge at A Song In You He{ART} is an 80's song called Rise Up by The Parachute Club.
I'm offering a new rubber stamp as a prize. Check out the blog for details.

Here's my card that was inspired from the song. I went with the "power" theme,
GIRL power actually :O)

Hooray For You

Sentiment by Create with TLC 
Challenges:
~A Day for Daisies-photo inspiration
 
 ~Simply Create Too-something new (patterned paper)
~Hiding in my Craft Room-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Robyn's Fetish-use a digi
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-fly away
~Through the Purple Haze-anything goes
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love this how cute. hugs

Norma said...

Fabulous card Deanne and love the colors! I was also spotting to comment on your Decorate to Celebrate project, is there another place you post the project? I want to make sure I leave a comment on your lovely wall decor:) Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma

nwilliams6 said...

Deanne,

This is so cool! Great image and message - full of empowerment. Super coloring too. I love how you were inspired by that old song. I had totally forgotten about it. Well done! Hugz!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love your cute super girl card. hugs

Deanne Saunders said...

Hi Norma,
I ran out of time yesterday and didn't get to posting my DTC project. I'll be posting it later today.

butterfly dream cards said...

YOur a wonder wonderwoman!!! (singing along)...love it.

Fiona DT
TTPH

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Cute, cute card. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used].

Blessings,

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Very cute! love the bright bright colors and the cards sketch. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Anything Goes Challenge.

Katya Bess
TTPH DT
www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love the colour combo with a fab image too, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is fabulous and just so right for this months challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. Thank you for joining in.
Elaine aka Ellapu

Anonymous said...

Super card! Love the colors and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining our Love to Scrap challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021