Saturday, May 18

Soon Be Dad's Day!

Happy Father's Day



These little embellishments were made with polymer clay.
I bought them a few years ago from a lady on eBay. Aren't they adorable!!! Look at the details!
 Digi by Birdie Brown
Challenges:
~2 Crafty Chicks-googly eyes
 ~Birdie Brown-freebie challenge
~Crafty Catz-3,2,1 of something ( 3 tools, 2 googly eyes, 1 image)
~2 Sisters- 3,2,1 of something ( 3 tools, 2 googly eyes, 1 image)
~Friday Mashup-monochromatic and twine
~Allsorts-true blue
~One Stop Craft-anything goes
~Dynamic Duos-pacific ocean and black

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Those little tools are priceless! I'm a fan of googly eyes too. Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Heidi Baks said...

How cute is that, with the little tools and the googly eyes? That is just adorable. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Nana said...

Now this is adorable. Love the image. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!! love this FUN card!! Awesome job!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

AB. said...

Very cute card Deanne! Love the little embellishments - great touch!!
Thanks for joining us for Dynamic Duos fun this week! :)

Torico said...

Ha ha! I love that you gave him googly eyes instead of the glasses! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a cream for Father's Day! Great card and thank you for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Claire Spielman said...

This is a GREAT card for a GREAT guy! LOVE the tools...wish I could make some of those.
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

NickScrapShack said...

Love the googly eyes! The tools are so cute too.

Great job with our 3-2-1 challenge at Crafty Catz too. Thanks for sharing and good luck!
Nick

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

jennyplace2 said...

Such a adorable card, love the way you used the googly eyes on your project! I used to make miniature doll houses and made so many of my kick knacks for them with polymer clay. When I did my bakery I cook ever night for a month after work just to fill the bakery LOL!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021