Monday, January 21

With Love

LOVE TO CREATE's challenge is posted today! It's use your {3 favorite colors}.
My favs are pink, yellow and green.
I DO love orange too but I had to be a good girl and choose 3, just 3, for the challenge :O)
The sponsors are Di's Digi Downloads and Stamp Art Design by Kathryne.
I've used a cute digi of Kathryne's called Filled With Love.

Friend You're Loved
Challenges:
New Item: pink letter stickers
~Ready Teddy Go-something new
~Crafting For All Seasons-something new
~Divas By Design-make it girly
~Perfect Sentiment-encouraging words and ribbon
~Word Art Wednesday-encouraging/uplifting words
~Aud Sentiment-BINGO (YOU, charm, LOVE)
 ~Charisma Cardz-at least 2 punches
~Happy Camper-buttons,beads or bows
~Card Crafter's Circle-layers
~Crafts 4 Eternity-punch it

Happy Monday!!!!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

13 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Well this just cheers up at soon as I look at it! I love the bright colours and your beautiful design
Thank you for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck with our "Make it Girlie' challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi DeAnne! What a super sweet card, and I agree - great color combo. Thanks for sharing this one in our challenge. I just might have to check out that challenge as well - one of my fave combos is pink, yellow and black, but I posted that card yesterday (too soon for the challenge).
Your card is so darling and fun, and I'm grateful to have you share it with us!
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Helen said...

A lovely colourful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Helen xx

Elizabeth said...

Fantastic card and I love, love, love the color combo. It's cold and dreary today your card makes me look forward to spring!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Super sweet card, Deanne! Love your favourite colours. They're gorgeous together. The teddy's dress pattern is sweet too. It's all so pretty. xx Kathy

Sally said...

Such a cheery and bright card. Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go.
Hope to see you again.
Hugs Sally xxx

Debs M said...

gorgeous colours, such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Something New’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Sherri Thacker said...

I love all the bright colors you used and I love how you cut out the individual words. So cute! Thanks for playing in the Aud Sentiments challenge.

Unknown said...

To me your card is perfect, plenty of color and plenty of pearls, tags, border, that little trinket in the bow. Perfect.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Margaret said...

Wow! So gorgeous. Love that cute image and your color. Also the paper pieced balloons are fabulous. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and come back again.

Pauline said...

Hi Deanne - this is awesome... I love your colours and the bling! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Unknown said...

So sweet, fabulous paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments!

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021