Thursday, January 3

Warm Wishes on this Cold Day!

For the next 2 weeks at MY HEART PIECES we are {gettin' girly}!
Here's my card, using a sweet digi called Me and Snowman.

Warm Wishes
closeup
Challenges:
~Craftymess-sparkle,bling
~Hiding in my Craft Room-anything goes
~By the Cute and Girly-cute and girly
~Go Fish-winter
~ABC Challenges-sparkle
~Card Mania-winter wonderland
~Kaboodle Doodles-anything goes
~Papertake Weekly-anything goes
~Creative Belli-winter and snowmen

Here's my fireplace. It keeps us toasty warm!

Hubby gave me a framed photo of my dad and me when I was a year old.

He also got me these cute teddy bears! The little one is eensy weensy tiny!!! It's adorable!

Have a great Thursday!

Oh, before I go just want to let you know about my other blogs, in case some of you don't know about them!
{PIN}spirational Challenge blog
(weekly challenge blog that uses photos from PINTEREST as inspiration)
A Few 4 U Sketches
(my blog with sketches that I've created)
DT Calls 4 U  
(links to challenge blogs that have design team calls out)
and
Just Freebies 4 U
(daily list of links where you can find FREE digis!)

Enjoy!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

15 comments:

C Stephens said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish.

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Tha image is so cute! Thaks for playing along at Card Mania!

Pat K said...

Fun card Deanne. I love all the wonderful detail on the image. Thx for the closeup. Thanks also for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card,Diane!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Simply Stunning card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

lady jasmine crafts said...

there both fab thanks for joining us at crafty mess. xxx

Ger said...

Love the colouring and sparkle! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges.

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific card - that image is so fun! Love your sparkly sentiment and snowflake. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

Amber said...

Love that image! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Hiding in my Craft Room!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun card with a cute image! And your fireplace looks so inviting! Lovely!!!

I think your DH was sweet to give you great gifts!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges!

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute digi image and your card turned out perfectly! Love your fireplace too, it looks so toasty! Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges!

Brigitte said...

Adorable card!!!! Love your fireplace and cute little bears! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Sarah C said...

So darling and beautiful image! Great job and thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

Geraldine said...

Lovely image and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining us at BTC&G's "Cute and Girly" challenge and good luck.
Geraldine

Unknown said...

Deanne love the coloring, how you color so artistically I just love this. That sentiment is perfect for this. Thank you.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021