Saturday, November 24

Merry Shabby Christmas??

 For the next week, the challenge at DRUNKEN STAMPERS is make a {distressed/shabby chic} card. I have admitted before and I'll admit again that I have major difficulties creating a shabby chic card, so basically what I did was used a vintage postcard, sanded and inked the edges a little, sewed around the edges and added strips of ribbon and some gold buttons.
Not sure if that makes it shabby chic or not, hehe!
 
Merry Christmas
Have a great Saturday!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

3 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely Deanne!
Your card is totally shabby chic!!
I love how you used a vintage postcard and went from there...its really gorgeous!

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card!TFS

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card! Love that vintage Santa!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021