Sunday, November 25

And They Call it . . .

At PILE IT ON, the challenge this week is {anything BUT a Christmas card}.
The sponsor is Flonz Craft and I've used one of their clear stamps.
 
Puppy Love
based on Card Sketch # 18 on my sketch blog
Challenges:
~CYDI-CAS
~Top Tip Tuesday-for kids or teens
Tip: Ran out of E stickers? Use the 3s or cut an 8 and you'll get 2 Es!
~My Mum's Craft Shop-inspired by a song (Puppy Love by Paul Anka)
~My Time to Craft-domestic pets
~Stamp N Doodle-anything goes
 ~Cute Card Thursday-girls only
~Dare to be Sassy-felt (flower)
~Craft Punked-best friends
~Emergency Crafters-anything goes
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

16 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

What a cute image and adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It!

Karen said...

Adorable card! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

s4rah said...

So cute, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the doily & the image is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Steph said...

So cute! I love the contrast of the red and black- v striking! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Deneen said...

A wonderful girl card, love the doily heart tucked behind the image. Thanks for joining the Kids & Teens Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sweet!
thanks for joining us at MTTC!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

CUTE ! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

ElamDesign33 said...

This is totally cute! Thanks for sharing at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday!
Best,
Jodi :-)

Carole Z said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters this time! Carole x

cr8iveme said...

What a lovely card.

Thank you for playing along with us at Can You Digi It?

Hugs,
Mary Ellen C.Y.D.I. DT

Emkay said...

Love the colour combination on this pretty card.

Thank you for joining us at CYDI?

Unknown said...

Super cute card, I love to "create" new letters as well! ;) Thanks for joining us at CYDI? this week! :)

Brook said...

Such a cute card! Love the red on black. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?.

Cynthia said...

Cute image and fun design! I can see that you are a dog person. Thanks for joining this week's CYDI? challenge!

nwilliams6 said...

So sweet - I really like that image! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021