Monday, November 12

A Notebook. . .

Yesterday I spent quite some time making a gift set. I'm not going to tell you anything else other than that because it's for a challenge that I will post on Friday. In the meantime, I'm going to show you the items I made that go with the set. I'll show some items between today until Thursday.
 
Here's the first item, an altered notebook.
 
Challenges:
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Anything Goes-anything goes
~Tuesday Alchemy-anything but a card
~Brown Sugar-BINGO-flowers, pink, ribbon
 ~Tammy's Scrapin' Corner-anything goes
 ~C.R.A.F.T.-inspired by a film (The Notebook)
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Such a cheerful and fun card. Can't wait to see the rest of the set!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Unknown said...

I am in total suspense lol
I will have to come back.

This is a great altered notebook.
I love the colors it is adorable.

Thank you for your entry this week. Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So pretty Deanne!! Love the colors and the simplicity yet classy look.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar challenge!

carol said...

super creation, thanks for joining in with us at CRAFT x carol

Aunty Sue said...

lovely notebook and thanks for joining us at Craft this week

Laine Kammeraad said...

Absolutely gorgeous Deanne!! Can't wait to see the rest of it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week and we hope you will join us again.

Hugs and smiles

Laine
DT at Tammy's Scrappin Corner

craftygranny said...

Beautiful notebook and great colours . Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody. Hugs Trisha x DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021