Tuesday, November 6

A Happy Scarecrow

It's {fall} at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE this week!
Here's my card using a sweet scarecrow, just doing his job, keeping the crows off the pretty pumpkins!!!
 
Happy Thanksgiving
Challenges:
~Paperplay-thanks a bunch
~QKR Stampede-giving thanks
~Totally Gorjuss-buttons
~Lia Stampz-autumn colors
~Eureka-thanksgiving
~Incy Wincy-giving thanks
 
 
 Here's the latest on Lexi's Dog Bone Hide-and-Seek game!
She hid it BY the spare room door! Ha! The door was closed, not completely, but she didn't go inside. She just dropped in at the entrance. That was yesterday.Today, I don't know where it is yet!
 
I hate the wind and rain! It's nasty here!!! Yuck!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card. The color combination just lifted my mood and made me smile. Nice job. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card. Hee hee my dog is the same and hides her toy bones. I found one under my covers in the bed opne night!!! They are so fun!!! Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card Deanne. I love those pumpkins...Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. joann sassy raggedy

Unknown said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful card. I love it..Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Glimpses of My Heart said...

This is adorable! Love the image. Love the coloring. Love the sewing. (And your dog is too funny!) Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!
Blessings,
Michelle

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab coloring, love the scarecrow image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021