Thursday, May 7

Swimmin' By...


With a Birthday Hi


Sharing my project with:
~Krafty Chicks-use a stamp
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything with a critter
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Let's Craft & Create-ribbon,lace,twine
~Pearly Sparkles-ribbon or bow
~Crafty Cardmakers-celebrations
~Incy Wincy-inspired by book (Dr. Seuss Fish Out of Water)
Fish Out of Water | Random House Children's Books | 9780394800233
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable. Great ribbon to match your paper.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021