Tuesday, September 8

Birthdays are Like Glazed Donuts

The new challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL is this pic!!

Here's my card. I went with the doughnut theme and pink!!

Birthdays are Like Glazed Donuts
Sometimes it's Better to Not Remember How Many You've Had

Digi by The Stamping Boutique (no longer online)
Sentiment by Create with TLC

Sharing my project with:
~CCC Digi Creations-monochromatic
~Creative Moments-option-make it funny
~Dare 2 Be Artzy-favorite color
~Dragonfly Dreams-birthday
~Pearly Sparkles-pink,sparkle
~Incy Wincy-girls
~Angie's Digital Stamping-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes


Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the CCC Digi Creations.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very cute card and right up my alley since I adore donuts! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Wendy L said...

Pink pink pink, looks super, thanks for joining us at MAWTT

creationsnz said...

Oh this is such a fun card, but who is counting - not me. So glad you shared with us at Incy Wincy girlsgirlsgirls challenge, CarolG

crafty-stamper said...

Cute image and great sentiment -sometimes better not to remember lol.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Suze said...

Love the sentiment! It's also perfect for that image. Thanks for entering the Girls, Girls, Girls Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Kelly Parker said...

so cute! thank you for participating on the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes blog at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/ Kelly DT Member

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021