Tuesday, August 6

Simply Christmas!

The challenge for the next 2 weeks at TWISTED TUESDAY is {Christmas with a twist-keep it CAS}.
The sponsor is Stamp and Create. Here's my CAS Christmas card.

Joy

 Challenges:
~2 Sisters-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-spread a little joy
~One Stop Craft-keep it simple
~Craftyhazelnut Monthly Christmas-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Through the Craft Room Door-anything goes
~Papertake Weekly-anything goes

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

5 comments:

Melina said...

I love the cut you used! As I was looking through my layouts last night I came across a page I had used that same cut on! It's great :)

Anne Fenton said...

I love your Christmas card...thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Claudia said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021