Friday, August 9

Fall Friends

Happy Friday!! The challenge at QKR STAMPEDE this week is {no squares allowed}!
Here's my card using Autumn Friends.

Friends


 Challenges:
~Digi Darla-ice cream inspired (Orange Sherbet is my fav!!!)
~Party Time Tuesdays-friendship
~Tuesday Throwdown-shaped card
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Milk Coffee-coloring skills
~Brown Sugar-anything goes
~Sister Act-anything goes
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for a kid
~Inspire Me Fridays-anything goes

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so sweet, DeAnne. I really like that image, and of course - what's life without friends!? This is great, and I thank you so much for sharing your sweet cards with us. You're always coming up with someone fun, and I'm SO GLAD you always share them with us.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Laura W said...

What a bright fun card! I can totally tell that orange sherbert was your ice cream choice-great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at the Digi Darla Challenge blog, good luck!

CraftyGirl said...

Great image of your pumpkin and friends. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Julie said...

Fab card!

So pleased you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Don't be Square challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

kReN said...

Cute card, Deanne. Are you thinking fall already in Newfoundland?

kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cute card, love the image....
Thanks for joining us at PTT..

Kim said...

Beautiful friendship card. Love the bold bright colors and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you next week.

Kim - TT DT
www.lilypatchstamps.com

Janice said...

Love this, that pumpkin is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

Unknown said...

Great fall card! Thank you for joining us here at SAS4K. :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021