Wednesday, August 7

Doctor, Doctor

 So much excitement these days on my blog!!! I have to tell you about another design team I'm on, hehe!

I have joined the CHILD'S PLAY challenge blog.
It's a scrapbooking challenge blog just for layouts! I've been lacking lately in that area so I applied to a couple of blogs that are for layouts, to get my scrapbooking mojo going again!
I love the concept of this challenge blog. It uses children's books, games, songs, movies, etc as inspiration. But your layout does NOT necessarily have to be a layout about children. Cool, huh!
As long as you can tell us how you were inspired by the photo!

This week it's a doctor's kit.
I used the theme of doctor and used the colors from the kit on my layout.
I also added a red cross to the layout.


Just What the Doctor Ordered

 There's a hidden tag with journalling:
"When Nathan was 4 he was diagnosed with mild Legge-Calve-Perthes. He spent a few days in the Janeway and followed Doctor's orders.The big tub was one of them. In no time he was going home a happy boy. Nathan hasn't had any hip trouble since! Oct.-Nov. '98"

Challenges:
~Friday Mashup-polka dots and word "happy" (in journalling)
~Basic Grey-tag-hidden behind picture (Basic Grey items are "Obscure" papers, die shapes and stickers)
~Scrapping Everyday Miracles-accomplishment and use something metal (staples)
~City Crafter-polka dots
~Papertake Weekly-anything goes
~Crafting For All Seasons-something hidden (journalling on tag)
~Stamping Royalty-use small scraps (used scraps to make circle punches)
~My Heart Pieces-stitching

I love you, Nathan!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

18 comments:

Sara S. said...

What a fun page to mark something that probably wasn't so fun at the time. I love the bright colors and stitched on circles. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Keti's Projects said...

Congrats on your DT. Great layout.

It seem Nathan grow a little since the pic was taken too ;-) I'm glad is doing fine.

Hugs, Keti

Dawn said...

Looks like youe scrapbooking mojo is just fine Deanne! Perfect layout for your fab photo! Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seaons this time!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page and thats great news about your son!!! Congrats on the DT!!! Thanks for joing us this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

Great page! Glad to know he is well now too ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Heidi Baks said...

What a wonderful layout! I love the sewed-down dots... so adorable! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Sandra said...

Great layout Deanne, love the bright colors.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Zella said...

Congrats on the new DT! Great layout - very fun!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful page. Great use of the staples!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles August “I Can Do All Things through Christ” Challenge ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

This is a great layout and a great take on our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

AppleApricot Wen said...

Great page for an event that wasn't so great. Happy to hear he hasn't had problems with his hip after this. Poor lad at 4... They're so fragile then, aren't they. Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Really fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Georgeann Manning said...

Great layout! love what you did with it! Thanks for playing our Stampin' Royalty Challenge this week!

Cara G said...

What a fun colorful layout...so glad you decided to link up with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles for our challenge this month!

STASIA SLOMA said...

great job!!! love the layout and the scrapbook page!! thank you for playing along in our challenge at the Stampin' Royalty site!

Toni Herron said...

Sooo love this LO!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month..
Toni -SEM, DT
(and fellow Child's Play DT..)

blsd2scrp said...

I so love staples! small, big, colored or just plain metal! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

Helen Gullett said...

This is a new doctor order for me :) I am so glad you can play with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021