Saturday, August 31

Do...

  ~PLEASE SCROLL DOWN or click HERE for the RED CARPET STUDIO BLOG HOP,thanks!~

Don't forget about the 72nd challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenge blog.
The inspirational pic is...
 

The sponsors this week are Scribbles Designs and Sassy Studio Designs.
On this card I've used Scribbles Designs digi.
Do or Do Not


...inside says...

Challenges:
~Craft Your Passion-office supplies (staples)
~Eureka-sentiment
~Simon Says Stamps-anything goes
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Aud Sentiment-use a sentiment
~Daring Cardmakers-metal (staples)
~Hiding My Craft Room-anything goes
~Scrapbooking Queen-anything goes
~Just Us Girls-distressing (inking and tearing)
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Chas said...

OMG!!/! I love yoda. Do you have a vader

Unknown said...

I thought that had a look about it like our so sweet Yoda. Super card.
We love seeing your artwork, “Thank you for posting your project with us”.
Blessings
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant sentiments and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Svenja said...

Wayyyy cool! I love star wars and your card is such a great take on this theme.
Also thanks very much for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

alethea said...

Fab card! Great use of Office Supplies! Thanks for joining us at CYP. HUgsxx

Miri said...

That's such a fun card! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's "Heavy Metall" dare.

Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a fun card!!! Just perfect for a Star wars fan. And adore the sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Marisa said...

Love Yoda and that quote is such a good one. Do or do not. There is no try! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

katslittlepassion said...

I love Star Wars!!! awesome!!!
Thanks for participating in CYP challenge!
Kat
Craft Your Passion DT

Adrienne Crist said...

Oh my goodness! My son has loved Star Wars since he was little (he is now 17) and he still does! I will be sure to show him this great card! Thanks for sharing this at HIMCR this week!
Blessings,
Adrienne DT

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is awesome! Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021