Wednesday, November 28

True Story about a Wee Snowman

Once upon a time there was a wee little snowman.

He met a furry pal named Lexi. 
 
He wanted to be Lexi's friend. All Lexi wanted was to smell his nose!
 
"Come on Lexi, lets frolic and play in the snow!!!", he squealed.
 
But sadly, Lexi didn't want anything to do with frolicing...
 
So then, the wee little snowman wasn't. True story. But sad.
The end... of the snowman and the story.

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

4 comments:

April said...

Poor snowman!

jimlynn said...

Too cute!!
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun! I love the snowman and new "friend" pictures. ;)

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Saw this on your FB page and fell in love with your dog and the itty bitty snowman. I still say you should make a poster of the two of them side by side. LOL ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021