Sunday, April 18

Coffee Before Talkie!!

I decided to fancy up my Keurig!!

Coffee Before Talkie


My mug says OK Talkie!

The Giraffe Digi by Imagine That! Digistamps
(notice that it's the same giraffe on my blog!!)

Sharing my project with:
~Dragonfly Dreams-feature a creature
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything with a critter
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Get Creative-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes


Had to add this funny cartoon!! Made me laugh!



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Jean said...

Great job ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal! I LOVE your Giraffe mug, Super work, so much fun and great thinking. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great project and love the giraffe.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
Carol DT x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute coffee design. Thank you for joining The Get Creative Challenge Blog
Hugs Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Vivi Casale said...

very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
Vivi

Helen said...

Very creative Deanne - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Creatlicious Challenge.

Helen x

Jolanda's Blog said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021