Saturday, March 23

Coffee Boy

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP is sponsoring Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
On my card I used a set called Coffee Boy.

Brewing Up Birthday Wishes For You!



Sharing my project with:
~Time Out-birthday wishes
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with patterned paper
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Nonni said...

Cute card! I love the retro feel of this with all the brown colors and different patterns... His paper pieced suit looks great! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Kathyk said...

Super make, such a cool idea to "coffee cup paper piece" too, thanks so m uch for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

Gina said...

I think I know a few people who would love a suit like his lol...gorgeous use of the coffee cup papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Furrbster said...

Fab card!!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and image love the coffee cup paper strip.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Suze said...

Great masculine card. I like that used coffee beans as an embellishment on the twine. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

Shona Chambers said...

This little boy is too adorable, I can't stop looking at him!! Absolutely love how you dressed him, his coffee outfit is genius and he has the sweetest eyes and eyelashes too. So excited to see you again at TIME OUT and you can come back with this little cutie anytime!!

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021