Tuesday, August 19

I RUFF YOU!

Challenge #121 at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog is...
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010707602/
I love it!!!!!!!!!!

The sponsors are Ike's Art, A Day for Daisies and Imagine That! .

On this card I've used a digi and sentiment from Imagine That! Isn't it adorable!

Having a RUFF Day?
I'm Always Here For You


 Challenges:
~Crafty Little Fairies-cute and cuddly 
~Milk Coffee-stripes
~Alphabet-N is for "natural" (I went with natural shades such as browns,greys and the jute)
~Brown Sugar-anything goes
~Crafts 4 Eternity-something old (button)
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-button
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Glitter N Sparkle-metal (staples)

Here are my furry friends that I RUFF!!
Lexi 

Remington

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Kathy S said...

Deanne, your puppy image is adorable and perfect to put a smile on a kids face. Thank you for entering a card at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Hope you'll join us again soon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card I like it thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck
Hugs Tonnie DT

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, and I love you used staples to hold it together. Thanks for joining us for our add a button challenge at QKR Stampede.
Karal

michele said...

Cute card Deanne:) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Jennifer said...

Very cute and cuddly, Deanne!!

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

crafty creations said...

Really cute card and great pics Deanne

Mines up if you have time to take a look

Jo Ann said...

That inspirational photo is too cute and you did an awesome job with your project...Love how you accented the heart with the glossy accent. Great colors too. So glad you joined us in our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Please join us again tomorrow as we begin another challenge. Hugs and blessings always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Helen said...

A lovely card - such a cute digi!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen N x

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the look on his wee face!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog - I do hope you can join us again in our current O for Ombre challenge?!

Sheena
xxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021