Thursday, October 17

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...

...Teach a man to fish and you can get rid of him for a whole weekend. 

Haha!

The challenge this week at CHARISMA CARDZ is {greed/food}. The sponsors are All That Scraps, Sassy Studio Designs and Dr. Digi. I've used a digi from Dr. Digi on my card.The food I chose is fish!
Happy Birthday Pop!

Challenges:
~2 Sisters-anything goes
~Quirky Crafts-favorite things (Copics, Paper Piecing, Stickles, Basic Grey paper)
~Make My Monday-texture (I added Stickles to the fish to make it look scaly, I added Glossy accents to his glasses) 
~Try It On Tuesday-texture (see above for details)
~Creative Craft Challenges-anything goes
~LEJ Designs-celebrate
~Penny's Paper-Crafty-anything goes
~Stamp N Doodle-anything goes
~Seize the Birthday-birthday card

Hope you're having a great Thursday!!!
It's raining here, blahhhh, but it's ok.We need rain every now and then, right? But it's not good when you realize that your bedspread is out on the line in the pouring rain. I had to bring it in and put it in the dryer! Grrr!!
I've been sick all week but today I'm feeling a lot better. Finally hubby is getting a good supper. Poor guy has lived on canned soup, Kraft Dinner and canned beans this week. But he didn't complain, what a guy!!! I'm making him a good supper tonight! He'll like it!
But it's NOT FISH!!! Haha!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Paper Panda said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Rossella said...

Pleased you are feeling better,this is a beautiful card, thanks for joining in with our texture challenge this week at Make My Monday
Rosie

OttawaMom said...

What a fun image! Perfect embellishments for the theme too! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a really fun and clever card. I love that image and you have coloured it brilliantly. Really like the layout and the layers in this make. Great colours as well

Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks LEJ Designs Challenge No. 75 - Celebrate.

LEJ offers great weekly challenges with great images and craft goodies from our wonderful sponsors.
I hope to see you join in with us again :-)

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Organiser

Michelle said...

This card is lovely. I like the bright colours.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
xxx Michelle

Lena said...

This is a very fun and happy birthday card. I love it. Very cute image :) Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR.
Lena
~*~

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a beautiful Fun card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

SandeeNC said...

A lot of really nice elements to this card! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Texture challenge! I have a mixed media give away on my blog, if you are interested :) http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2013/10/frosted-designs-mixed-media-kitand.html

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card for a man. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

great image & fab card i love dr digi, Thanks for joining LEJ Desisgns Challenge & good luck Pam DT x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021