Thursday, May 2

For the Mom-to-Be

 Congratulations On Your Pregnancy


Digi by Nana Vics
Sentiment by Create with TLC
Challenges:
~CDAC-progressive challenge
~CAS on Sunday-sletch inspiration
~Our Creative Corner-anything goes
~Scrapbooking Queen-mother and flowers
~One Stitch at a Time-card for a mom
~Crafty Boots-stamped image
~City Crafter-pink, blue, green brown
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging

...and look who hijacked my photo shoot!!! Look at her poses!!! So funny!!!

This is how she started...

...and it went to this...

...and this!!!
 Isn't she silly!!!

Gotta love her!!!!

Now, if I could get the Cat to pose for me like that!!! Hehe!! ...And the Hermit Crabs!

Have a terrific Thursday, everyone!!

HUGS!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

12 comments:

Margie said...

Enjoyed your card Deanne (and the pics of your gorgeous puppy too!) Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Margie x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a sweet image you've chosen and I'm sure the Mum-to-be will treasure it. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Unknown said...

Deanne,
I was going to comment on your photography, as it is always so excellent. I love the eyelet lace border on your very pretty card; but your puppy stole the show.
We appreciate and thank you, for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project at Word Art Wednesday,
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Fabiola said...

super jolie et attendrissante, biz

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A really pretty card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card this is and what a sweet dog too! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Hazel said...

A lovely card which will be treasured. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable dog!!! And your card is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

Karen Letchworth said...

Your puppers is just adorable! I always LOVE seeing your sweet art shared in our challenges, DeAnne. Thanks for stopping by this week to share. You always put a smile on my face. By the way, I hope your little package has arrived by now!
Have a blessed week, and thanks again for sharing.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Clarissa Schupp said...

What a cutie!! And I mean your really great work and the cute dog, too. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, lovely design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Peggy T. said...

Deanne, I love your card. It is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us on the CDAC Progressive Challenge.
Love the puppy pictures.

Peggy T.
CDAC DT Member

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021