Tuesday, January 15

Prayers

Here's the gorgeous yummy Pinterest pic  that is the inspiration for challenge #40 on my {PIN}spirational Challenge blog this week!

The sponsors are Beccy's Place and Stamp Art Design.
I used a digi from Stamp Art Design.



Praying For You


Challenges:
~Shelly's Images-anything goes
~Stamping with the Dragon-anything goes
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Nutcrafters-flowers
~Paper Shelter-flowers
~Cute Card Thursday-beat the blues
~Happy Camper-buttons, beads or bows
~Moving Along with the Times-floral delights
~Brown Sugar-butterflies
~Joyful Stamper-inspire me Fridays

Have a happy Tuesday!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty Deanne--I love the colors and the butterflies are so pretty.

Bente said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
Hugs, Bente

Pami said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and I love your ribbon treatment!

Athina said...

Love the embossing and the way you did the ribbon! Great job Deanne!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So pretty Deanne! Love all these blue colours together. The butterfly and flower are wonderful! Love the glitter too! Thanks for choosing the image. It's a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathy

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet card, love all the blue's..
Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Carol L said...

I love the inspirational photo so much, and I love your take on it! Those flowers and vines look gorgeous and I love the glittered butterfly!

Scrappin Sista said...

Pretty card, love the color, thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week, we hope you decide to join us again!! Good Luck,
Alice B.

Helen said...

Great card - love that floral image.

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

Helen x

Margaret said...

Very lovely. I love working with flowers and all sorts of flower images. Great card.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021