Monday, January 7

Ahoy There!

The challenge at PLATYPUS CREEK is {anything goes}. Oh, and there a DT call out, as well!

Here's my card

Ahoy
closeup
Challenges:
New items: baker's twine and green pearls
Old items: Scenic Route paper and charm
~For Fun-something new
~Fresh Brewed-anything goes
~Simon Says Stamp-something new
~Cute Card Thursday-something new
~Dare to be Sassy-something old and new
~Alphabet-X marks the spots and stripes
~ATCs and Cards with Attitude-anything goes
~Crafts 4 Eternity-something new
~Sweet N Sassy-something new
~Totally Papercrafts-something new

Happy Monday,all!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Lisa T said...

What an adorable card! (I love your blog theme, too!) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Helen Dooley said...

Adorable card. hes too cute. Thanks for sharing at For fun!

Pat said...

Super card with a cute image and great layout. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx

Katy said...

You had me at Pirate! He's so cute and I love the touch of glitter! I love the charm too! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card.. love the papers and cute image

Thank you for joining in with my challenge theme at Alphabet challenges

Hugs Shaz x

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Deanne. Great coloring and fun design. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

michele said...

Fabulous creation :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable, fab image and lovely papers and layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Tammy said...

Oh, this is adorable Deanne! I love that image and your fun embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Ahoy there matey! What a CUTIE!!! LOVE the gloss and gold highlights!!!

Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021