Saturday, November 10

Toasty Warm!

Brrrr, we're supposed to get FLURRIES this afternoon!!!
I made a card to keep me warm!! Hehe! Gonna give it to hubby!
 
You Warm My Heart
 closeup
Toaster at Hambo Stamps
~based on my sketch found HERE-
Challenges:
~Hambo Hoedown-gingham
~There She Goes-dress up your coloring (I used Glossy Accents and Stickles on the toaster and toast)
~Top Tip Tuesday-hearts
TIP-add some pow or zing to your colored image! Add glitter, pearls, bling!
It even works on a MAN card!
~Twisted Tuesday-male card (Tools I used were paper cutter, scissors, circle punch)
~LEJ Designs-punch
~Paper Pretties-2 or more circles
~One Stop Craft-anything goes
~Sweet Stampin'-anything goes

I've got a craving for toast now! I wonder why!?

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well done (but not burnt haha) I love the colors and the sketch is a good one for this image great job on the challenge!THanks for joining the Hoedown!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the card great image and love how you have highlighted it great sentiment thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Tracie said...

Very Cute Card. I'm sure your hubbie will love it. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love the shiny toaster and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Vee Cassidy said...

What a great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at LEJ Designs; good luck. Vee xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How adorable! Love the toaster and that sparkly toast... along with the sweet sentiment!

Thank you for participating in this week's Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

Shari said...

Your toaster is adorable! Nice color theme too!
Thanks for joining us at TT.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in at OSCC this week.

Susan x

Kim said...

Great card cute idea! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin'.

Kecia said...

The glossy accents look great on that toaster, and so does the Stickles on the toast. Very well done!

Thank you for joining us at the Hoedown.

Lisa Minckler said...

You can never go wrong with bling, even on a man card and I love how you've blinged up this card for the hubby. That sentiment and image are ADORABLE together. :)
Very cute idea! Did you get snow??? Send some my way, I can't wait. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021