Tuesday, September 15

Patience...Guest DT at Do-Al(l) Kreatives

I'm the guest designer at Do-Al(l) Kreatives where the challenge is "inspired by a song".
I went with the song "Patience" by Guns 'N' Roses.

Patience is Bitter, But Its Fruit is Sweet.


Sharing my project with:
~International Art & Soul-tic tac toe (bow, green, image)
~CCC Digi Creations-monochromatic
~Get Creative-black and one other color
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Craft-Dee Bowz-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes
~Crafty Friends-anything goes


Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

kReN said...

Deanne, love your song choice. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT

Suze said...

I like the monochromatic look to this card. I like the buckle on the ribbon too. Thank you for entering the Family Ties Challenge at Path of Positivity.

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Deanne. I really love monochrome so your card is a great hit with me. Thanks for sharing with us at IAAS and we would love to see you again. Christine DT x

Lacey Lassy said...

Great card and I love how you did your ribbon on it! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021