Friday, July 26

Reindeer Cheer!


Christmas Cheer From the Reindeer

Digi by Bugaboo Stamps

Sharing my project with:
~Bugaboo-color theme and movie Rudolph
~As You Like It-favorite, bird or beast-I like creating cards with beasts on it. I like to give many of my cards to children and they seem to like beasts on the cards.
~Christmas With the Cuties-Christmas, cute and green
~Crafty Animals-anything goes with animals
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Perfect Time To Craft-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Lisa J said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Kyla said...

Such an adorable card. The buttons add a perfect touch to the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us @ CWTC. Sue x

Sarah said...

I love this cute beast!! Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

Whimsey said...

Another adorable card; you are way ahead of me for the holidays! And you've been very busy creating!!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!
~Michele, DT

Lynne said...

A really cute card and reindeer. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

flossbite said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021