Friday, July 19

Hi There!-Scrappin' 4 Fun GDT

Hi everyone! I was asked if I wanted to be a guest Designer on Scrappin' 4 Fun again!
Of, course I said YES!!!! 

The challenge is 

I used the middle line-diecuts, pattern paper, blue or green

Hi There My Friend

I used a digi and sentiment from Beccy's Place.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with animals
~Crafter's Cafe-animals
~Animal Friends-dogs
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Get Creative-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

13 comments:

Lisa J said...

Another sweet card Deanne. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Sherri Thacker said...

Such cute pups here! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

Lori m said...

Congrats on the DT and adorable card, hugs, Lori m

Joy Wilson said...

Another fabulous card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Lori m said...

How cute, what a fun and happy card, hugs, Lori m

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

cass said...

Cute dog card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Animals and ATC" challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot.Love the cute dogs,die-cut paws and little bones.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at GCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Whimsey said...

How cute; love the dog image and that paw die or punch is the bomb!!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!
~Michele, DT

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Cute card! I'm a sucker for a doggie card. Good use of colours and patterns, good colouring. Well done thanks for joining Lets craft and create. Tammy DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021