Sunday, March 3

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe!

The challenge at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND this month is {under the mistletoe}.
The prize is...

Sending Hugs and Kisses This Holiday Season


Digi by Sami Stamps

Challenges:
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Fabrika Fantasy-for girls
~Crafty Animals-anything with animals
~CCC Digis-for girls
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything goes with a critter
~Crafty Friends-gems/pearls
~Crimbo Crackers-anything Christmas
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

The digi reminds me of my dog and me!
Here are some pics of us!!





“My little dog—a heartbeat at my feet.”

- Edith Wharton
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Deanne this is a stunning card. I love your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Deanne, You have made a beautiful Christmas card, lovely layout too…. Your little dog is so cute. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Gemstones/Pearls’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Lisa J said...

Lovely card and lovely pics of you and your dog. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Lisa J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Pearly Sparkles too this month. Lisa DT

Cheryl Morgan said...

Love this card, I really like paper piecing. Thank you for sharing it on 2CCC. X

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

VERY cute card! Looks like paper piecing? GREAT JOB with it! Thank you for joining us on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

Alison said...

Love all the details you incorporated! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative with Stamps.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021