Wednesday, September 26

Find Your Joy

The new challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL is to try something different on your crafty project.
The sponsor is Sheepski Designs.

I tried a different kind of fold on my card. I'm not crazy about different folds and wasn't crazy about this card after I got it done. LOVE the pretty digi though. I'll probably take the card apart and use the digi I colored on a new card :)

Find Out Where Joy Resides...



Challenges:
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~A Snowflake's Promise-anything goes
~Coloring in Scrapland-anything goes
~Crafty Girls Creations-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Dragonfly Dreams-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Darling image & cute card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Unknown said...

This is just so pretty||| Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck!! Esther (DT)

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us for the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
Mary

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with circles” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Tammy L said...

I like fancy fold cards and I think you did a great job on it. Love the digi! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge Blog this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021