Sunday, May 28

A Note To Say Thanks!

Another project I made for the ECEs at my daycare. Again, I made 11 but I am only showing one of them. I used all different designer papers on each of them.

It's a very simple project.
I covered a 4X4 piece of thick paper with designer paper.
I covered a little clip with a piece of matching designer paper, and added a piece of ribbon and a flower. 
I stuck on a piece of post notes.
The edges are inked.
Volia!

Challenges:
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Inspiration Destination-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Jo's Scrap Shack-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

A great project and it must have taken you some time to make 11 tags. Great work. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck
Pen DT

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Tammy L said...

This is really cute! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's this week. Hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS project---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Shuly said...

amazing c&s project! great colors! thank you so much for playing at Love to Scrap!

Kellie 0:) said...

What a great idea. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Another fab entry..This is so beautiful..love the idea..Thank you so much for joining us again at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stencils” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021