Saturday, December 10

T'is the Holiday Season!

I don't usually make the same card twice, but I managed to make 9 of these today!!! Ha!!! I think they turned out quite nice. I pulled out my stamps, chipboard and paint for them!!!

Happy Holidays

Challenges:
~Crafty Friends-Christmas
~QKR Stampede-non-traditional Christmas colors
~Creative Corner-Christmas
~Crafty Catz-non-traditional Christmas colors
~Aud Sentiment-Christmas (and sentiment)
~The Male Room-Christmas
~Dream Valley-Christmas
~Come and Get It-Christmas

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Love the large snowflake. So glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.


Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, this is just a beautiful card. Love the color.

Sherri said...

Fantastic design ! I love the simplicity of this beautiful snowflake against the background . Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Dana Johnson said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge! ~DT Dana

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Deanne! Awesome snowflake and I love the background! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Unknown said...

This is so stylish and elegant, love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog xxx

Deborah Frings said...

Great card - the die cut snowflake is just super. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room challenge this month. Deborah, DT.

Elle Kay said...

Very nice, the large snowflake in the center really makes the card. Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021