Tuesday, May 10

Fantastic Fairy

The new challenge at OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING FUN is {use your favorite technique}. My favorite techniques are paper piecing and using Copic markers. The sponsors are Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, Julia Spiri, Lemon Shortbread and Scribbles Designs.
On my card I used a Lemon Shortbread digi called Fairy.

Basically You're Fantastic


Sentiment by CREATE WITH TLC

Challenges:
~Try It On Tuesdays-spots, dots, splashes
~Everybody Art-flowers
~Deep Ocean-flowers
~Paper Girls-ladies
~OLLCB-mythical
~Melonheadz-sparkle
~Dream Valley-lace (paper border), ribbon and pearls
~Crazy Challenge-3 or more layers
~Crafty Cardmakers-pearls,gems
~Come and Get It-card for woman
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Wynn said...

Fabulous card and great sentiment Deanne. I prefer paper piecing too as I'm hopeless with the colouring in lol. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Gorgeous! I can tell that a lot of time, and detail went into creating this lovely piece! xo

Linby said...

What a beautiful image and great paper piecing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

genie said...

Your little fairy is precious. I really like her dress. So colorful. She has a certain innocence about her that is so nice. genie

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Pam said...

This is a beautiful card. Very striking. Love the coloring, especially the eyes. Paper piecing always adds a nice touch to an image. Thank you so much for joining us for our Pearls or Gems Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
:) Pam

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet card,
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021