Wednesday, November 26

Give Thanks

I didn't get a chance to post this card earlier as I went on vacation. This is a card for my {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge blog. The sponsor for that week was Fred She Said.
On my card is a beautiful digi from Fred She Said.


 Challenges:
~A Creative Romance-something old (leaf button)
~Catch the Bug-Thanksgiving
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Robyn's Fetish-use a digi
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Through the Purple Haze-anything goes
~Party Time Tuesdays-anything goes
~Top Tip Tuesday-buttons and bows
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021