Monday, October 14

A Corny Halloween!

This week's challenge at LOVE TO CREATE is a {sketch}.
The sponsors are Sassy Studio Designs and Fresh Brewed Designs. I've used a cute Fresh Brewed digi. I just love candy corn, and when they look like a sweet little Corny Family, they are even cuter!!!

Happy Halloween


 Challenges:
 ~City Crafter-Halloween
~Papertake Weekly-2 of something (2 brads, 2 banners)
~Paper Pretties-Halloween
~C.R.A.F.T.-Halloween
~Brown Sugar-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-Halloween

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadians!!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

8 comments:

tilly said...

a fab card, hope these are not your neighbours lol
Thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Tilly

karen said...

this made me smile,so fun! Great card and thanks for joining us at PTW, Karenx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

FAB-U-LOUS Halloween card!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Carole said...

Super fun card, thanks for playing along with us @ MAWTT this week.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your fun image, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

Unknown said...

LOL, this family is hilarious, I love this funny halloween card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Deanne!!!
This card is SOOO CUTE!!! I love hte layout and torn paper! The little banners.. What a HAPPY and FUN card!

Thank you for playing along in our Month long prize challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021