Tuesday, September 24

Flutter By Butterflies!

Sadly, this is the last challenge at CAN YOU DIGI IT? . The theme is {primary colors}.
Use red, yellow and blue on your creation. 

Challenges:
~Flutter By Wednesday-anything goes (with butterfly or fairy)
~Stamp N Doodle-stitching (I used faux stitching for the butterfly trails)
~Craftitude-anything goes
~Polka Doodles-candy colors (Smarties)
 ~Crafty Cardmakers-things with wings
~Bearly Mine-anything goes
~Just Inspirational-metal embellishments (brads)
~Party Time Tuesdays-anything goes
~Try It On Tuesday-going dotty

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!Neat layout! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Peanut said...

Super sweet card, Deanne! And you've gone with my fave candy - M&Ms! Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles Challenge.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Lisa Mensing said...

Love the design with the colors. Gorgeous job. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

zandra said...

Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Josephine said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

SandeeNC said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Going Dotty challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Wynn said...

Love this idea Deanne. Could I share it with my crafters here in Cyprus please. It's simplistic but effective. Thanks for sharing it.
Hugs Wynn xx

My name is Cindy said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers, Cindy

Tracey Manderson said...

great card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

A lovely mix of patterns and solids for this fun and fresh layout. The butterflies with their doodled trails and the fishtail banners are delightful. Thanks for joining our Harvest challenge at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021