Sunday, May 26

Yummy Candy

I'm the guest DT at The Lollipop Ladies.
Here's the candy pic of boiled sweets that's the photo inspiration.
The added challenge is curves. The sponsor is Annabelle Stamps.


Here's my card. I decided to go with a Christmas card as the candy reminded me of a Christmas ornament. I added curves by using curvy stamps as a background for the card.


Digi by Fred She Said
Challenges:
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything Christmas
~Anything Goes-handmade backgound (stamped and Stickles glitter)
~Daring Cardmakers-trees (pieces of bough in the image)
~Christmas Card Challenge-Christmas or holiday card
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

4 comments:

Heather said...

The candies definitely look like a Christmas Ornament! Great job! So glad you got to be a guest designer with us for the Lollipop Ladies this time.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Rose said...

such a pretty card :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
Rose GD

Carol said...

A super card and love the colours you have used really festive. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this time and good luck.
Carol xx DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021