Wednesday, February 20

Think Nice Thoughts!

At PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY blog the challenge this week is {anything goes}!
I love that, don't you! You're free to create ANYTHING your heart desires!
The sponsors are Bunny Zoe's, Eureka and Crafty Sentiments. I used a Crafty Sentiment digi.

Nicest Thoughts
Challenges:
~Stampin' for the Weekend-distressing (inking)
~Incy Wincy-pop it up
~Melonheadz-for a child
~Paper Makeup Stamps-anything goes
~Bearly Mine-ribbon
~Craft Us Crazy-favorites (border punches, digi stamp, paper piecing,)
~Milk Coffee-cute
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting

Have a happy Wednesday!
Oh my, our forecast is calling for MORE SNOW starting tomorrow!
When will it EVER end?
I have to think nice thoughts about Spring and warm wind and buds on the trees and blue skies and sunshine!!! Ahhhhhhh!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

8 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card and image.

Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, DeAnne. I love that little flair/pin at the bottom. Thanks for sharibg this in our challenge - I LOVE seeing your sweet cards linked up with us!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge.

Penny said...

What a sweet card! Love the design, papers, colors & image! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!Sweet image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Nikki Byrne said...

Great card, wonderful colours and image! Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck, Hugs

NIKKI DT

Margreet said...

Lovely card with pretty papers and fab colouring of that darling image...thanks for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
xxx Margreet

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021