Friday, February 15

Mellow Yellow!

Here's the card I made for one of my sons.

Happy Valentine's Day Son
 inside the folder on front-
a gift card!
 inside card-poem.
I'm only showing the top part as it's a personal message to my son.
Challenges:
~Oozak-favorite color (yellow is one of my favs as well as my son's fav color!)
~LEJ Designs-for someone special
TIP:Try and find different ways to include gift cards on your card!
~Twisted Tuesday-love and something black (folder and button)
~Creative Belli-Valentines
(the folder came from a scrapbook swap that I participated in MANY years ago!)
 ~Fab N Funky-show inside of card
~Aud Sentiment-show inside of card
 ~Charisma Cardz-anything goes
~Crafty Ribbons-buttons and ribbon

Here's a pretty flower on one of the plants that Hubby got for me. It's a beautiful bright yellow and thought it would be perfect for this post!

Enjoy your day, everyone! Happy crafting!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Beccy said...

great card thanks for joining us at fab n funky

Beccy x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card for your son, a great way to show your love. Bet he loved it! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs.

Shari said...

So cute! What a pretty yellow Valentine!Love the gift card idea. Lovely flower too.

Shari said...

Oh, and thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

What a gorgeous card .... I love how it opens and has something meaningful to your son ... brilliant xx
Thanks for joining in the LEJ Designs Challenge

Good Luck

Tina DT

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card bet your son loved it especially the gift card inside -thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
carol DT x
beautiful flower too

Tracie said...

What a great card. I bet your son loved it. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Emma H said...

What a colourful and cheerful card - very sunny! Thanks for playing along at Oozak!

Julie said...

What a creative way to give a gift card. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T

Ktrafty Karen said...

Thank you so much for joining in with us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight.

And good luck!

Huggles,
Karen. DT.xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021